The CueCard responsive email template is mobile friendly and perfect for most campaigns. CueCard comes in 5 colours and 3 different content sections. This template features easy to read text and heading styles with a clean open feeling layout that makes getting your message across as simple as possible.
- MailChimp template included
- Campaign Monitor templates included
- Custom colour can be made through MailChimp system (no need to code)
- Sections can be added or removed without coding if you are using MailChimp or Campaign Monitor
- Instructions for customising the colours with a simple find and replace
- Valid and commented coded
- Easy to duplicate or remove content sections (instructions provided)
- PSD with well organised layers and slices
- PSD for logo area (no need to slice, just save for web)
- PSD for footer icon so you can make additional icons
Included in the download package
- 5 HTML templates with styles inline
- 1 HTML template with styles in the head (advanced users only)
- 1 MailChimp template
- 5 Campaign Monitor templates
- 3 PSD files
- Help Documentation
View LIve Demo Download Template
Donate via Paypal Like the template? Why not buy me a coffee as way of saying thanks? 🙂
Feel free to feature this template on your own blog but please link to this post and not direct to the download link.
Note: images not included in download. Photo Credits: Flickr users – atomicpuppy68, Chris Dlugosz, fletcherjcm. This template is offered free of charge with no warranty or guaranty. Use at your own risk. That said, it has been tested using Campaign Monitors inbox inspection tool and performs excellently on all major email clients, including: Outlook (all), Apple Mail, iOS Mail, Android Mail, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Entourage, Thunderbird, and Lotus Notes (v8 only).